Study Permit

A Study Permit in Canada allows a foreign student to pursue their studies at a Canadian designated learning institution for a defined period of time. Designated learning institutions include colleges, universities, and technical vocational schools that have been specifically recognized by the Canadian Government to accept foreign students.

If studying in Canada is something you would like to pursue, here are the step by step procedures you must follow: 

1) Application to School

The first thing you must do is to select a qualified school/program and obtain admission from them. We can help you prepare your application to the school and program of your choice.

2)  Application for Quebec CAQ

Once we obtain a letter of admission from your school, if you are planning to study in Quebec, we will then make a CAQ application on your behalf. A CAQ application is required only for Quebec.

3)  Application for a Study Permit in Canada

After receiving an admission letter from the school and a CAQ (if applicable), we can then make your application for a Study Permit. This study permit must be presented at the port of entry once you land in Canada as an international student.

Steps2Canada offers a turnkey solution to assist you to find an appropriate school and program. We can then help you prepare and submit all government applications. Once you graduate from your studies, we can also help you apply for permanent residency.

You can also read more about Canada Immigration from our blog and read the latest updates from our website. We can help you find the life in Canada that you wish for. Contact us to know more about the process that you want to follow and we can help you decide.